So our neighborhood just had an auction and I got liquored up and bought a power inverter. I think I got one heckuva deal but what the hell do I use it for? Do you hook it up to a battery and plug stuff in from there?
So our neighborhood just had an auction and I got liquored up and bought a power inverter. I think I got one heckuva deal but what the hell do I use it for? Do you hook it up to a battery and plug stuff in from there?
Yeah, pretty much. There's wattage limits and stuff to pay attention to, but if you overdo it I'm sure a fuse or something will pop.So our neighborhood just had an auction and I got liquored up and bought a power inverter. I think I got one heckuva deal but what the hell do I use it for? Do you hook it up to a battery and plug stuff in from there?
Funny *** post
Ya have a few more beers and just start plugging **** in.
So you need to hook it up to a battery? How much can you plug in to a 2000w inverter?
How much can you plug in to a 2000w inverter?
just want to watch nekkid movies at the tailgates.
I think it converts 12v to 110. I dunno. I may be just throwing out numbers.
I just want to watch nekkid movies at the tailgates.
I think it converts 12v to 110. I dunno. I may be just throwing out numbers.
I just want to watch nekkid movies at the tailgates.
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
On3 Football
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight