C'mon, Billy was a hoot. You just had to be tough. Sounds like you need a Poptart!Well, the connection UK’s Billy Gillispie era doesn’t give me warm and fuzzies.
But I guess I won’t hold that against him.
This is him:Whatever happen to the big time coach that would bring 2 guys?
Now I’m gonna ask about the powerball.@Skyguyb27 this might be your answer.
We won't tell him.Well, the connection UK’s Billy Gillispie era doesn’t give me warm and fuzzies.
But I guess I won’t hold that against him.
He was just announced not long ago I believeWhat is the status of Jason Hart? Torres is acting like it's a done deal, but I haven't heard anything.
UkAthletics.com has the staff updatedWhat is the status of Jason Hart? Torres is acting like it's a done deal, but I haven't heard anything.
What is the status of Jason Hart? Torres is acting like it's a done deal, but I haven't heard anything.
I'd say Edgecombe might have been one, but it sounds like he signed his NLI a few days ago. So, I'm not sure. He's apparently a fantastic recruiter though.Now I’m gonna ask about the powerball.
Seriously though, then the question is who are the few players he might bring?
This would be MASSIVE
I like what Torres has to say. He's very good at synthesizing stuff, but my gosh that big mouth is a distraction when it's working. He's like a puppet.What is the status of Jason Hart? Torres is acting like it's a done deal, but I haven't heard anything.
Or Scott Drew's wife and mother-in-law!!!!!Don’t let brooks anywhere near that Mexican restaurant down there
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball