Don’t worry…the haters gonna figure out how to reinterpret the data with a new smell of stink…
Give him some time to grow into his job. I am sure that he will get better. LolDon’t worry…the haters gonna figure out how to reinterpret the data with a new smell of stink…
![]()
Self banUt oh did I break the rules. Sorry I couldn't help myself.
I'm so giddy.
Self ban. I did one time for 3 days.
I heard LmdCat is no longer considering a starting point guard position at UK. Might consider assistant head coach but must speak to family and message board friends before deciding.Heard that Rylan Griffen is no longer visiting Kentucky and Harun Zrno isn't considering us anymore. A double whiff by Mark Pope!
Does this mean that you will find another team and coach to jeer I mean cheer for?Yeah I'm so glad he recruited our starting PG who has a career FG% of 38% and a career 3 PT% of 29%. And I'm so glad that he recruited our starting SG who has a career 3 PT% of 33%. Can you say 40-0.
It's because he is sincere in what he says........that is what makes him a good salesman......I’m not sure if “recruit” is still the right word for how player acquisition is done nowadays. It’s more like negotiating business transactions.
And, yeah. Pope appears to be very good at it.
Cuz UK doesn’t have any money …we broke dawgPope is going to miss a lot of kids in the transfer portal the next couple weeks.... I don't understand why he isn't working hard enough.
Cuz UK doesn’t have any money …we broke dawg
KSR Basketball
Instead of a Blue-White Game, Kentucky will hold an open practice for fans
KSR Volleyball
Two Wildcats win SEC weekly awards as Kentucky VB preps for another top 10 matchup
KSR Basketball
WATCH: Mark Pope's Media Day Press Conference
KSR Basketball
A meeting with Mark Pope turned Malachi Moreno's stubborn summer into dramatic improvement
KSR Football
The Power K is back! Kentucky teases throwback look for LSU game