Pope/BYU Videos

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,900
13,505
113
Mark plays an aggressive style and beat Iowa State and Kansas with the level of players that a school like BYU can get. Maybe he could do something big with Kentucky-caliber players.

That's a big f-n maybe, and I hope Mitch knows he'll be dishonorably immortalized if Pope sinks rather than swims. I'm not sold on him at all, but maybe there's something there if Pope knows what UK is like and still has the steel bearings to jump in.

Jesus, what a complete and utter **** show this week has been.
 

point1zero

All-Conference
Apr 9, 2009
1,177
1,479
0
Sure hope this works with Pope! I haven’t followed BYU at all. The first video is encouraging. I think we’ll like the “Zoom” offensive style of play. Gotta have shooters and a good passing big though!
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky makes history in overtime win vs. LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Knocks Off No. 10 LSU in Overtime 35-34
  4. 04 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Halftime: Kentucky Takes Late 21-17 Lead Over LSU