Pope/BYU Videos

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,897
13,502
113
Mark plays an aggressive style and beat Iowa State and Kansas with the level of players that a school like BYU can get. Maybe he could do something big with Kentucky-caliber players.

That's a big f-n maybe, and I hope Mitch knows he'll be dishonorably immortalized if Pope sinks rather than swims. I'm not sold on him at all, but maybe there's something there if Pope knows what UK is like and still has the steel bearings to jump in.

Jesus, what a complete and utter **** show this week has been.
 

point1zero

All-Conference
Apr 9, 2009
1,177
1,479
0
Sure hope this works with Pope! I haven’t followed BYU at all. The first video is encouraging. I think we’ll like the “Zoom” offensive style of play. Gotta have shooters and a good passing big though!
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
  2. 02 KSR Football Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
  4. 04 KSR Football Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington