Poll: Who do You Hate More?

Well?

  • ND

    Votes: 24 75.0%
  • PSU

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • too close to call

    Votes: 6 18.8%

  • Total voters
    32

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,806
21,279
113
Cillian Murphy No GIF by ARTEfr
 
Sep 10, 2013
18,439
13,440
113
you big game Jim boys honestly believe I want them to Lose it’s so funny. I think boss can just add this stupid click bait to the other antagonist 18 pager




















and 5-17:cool:
 

psu31trap

All-Conference
Oct 29, 2021
1,351
1,276
113
I did not pay close attention to the poll darn it!

I thought it said ND - OSU - TCTC
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
  3. 03 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
  5. 05 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?