Poll: Who do You Hate More?

Well?

  • ND

    Votes: 24 75.0%
  • PSU

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • too close to call

    Votes: 6 18.8%

  • Total voters
    32

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,788
21,232
113
Cillian Murphy No GIF by ARTEfr
 
Sep 10, 2013
18,428
13,435
113
you big game Jim boys honestly believe I want them to Lose it’s so funny. I think boss can just add this stupid click bait to the other antagonist 18 pager




















and 5-17:cool:
 

psu31trap

All-Conference
Oct 29, 2021
1,351
1,276
113
I did not pay close attention to the poll darn it!

I thought it said ND - OSU - TCTC
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
  2. 02 BWI Football Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
  3. 03 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?
  5. 05 BWI Football Todd Blackledge Joins BWI to Preview Penn State vs. USC in the White Out