Poll: Most Likely Road Win

Which of the remaining road games is the most likely win for RU?


  • Total voters
    0

cyrock3

All-Conference
Dec 19, 2006
38,206
2,125
103
I voted Michigan, but we just need to break through in one of these games, and I think given how close we've played in our two road losses against two of the best teams in the conference, I think we'll get one of them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Scangg

ScarletKid2008

Heisman
Sep 8, 2006
8,080
10,622
113
I hope we seal the resume with the win at the Garden + two more road wins !! I’d pick PSU and either OSU or Wisc
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  2. 02 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers