Poll: Most Likely Road Win

Which of the remaining road games is the most likely win for RU?


  • Total voters
    0

cyrock3

All-Conference
Dec 19, 2006
38,206
2,125
103
I voted Michigan, but we just need to break through in one of these games, and I think given how close we've played in our two road losses against two of the best teams in the conference, I think we'll get one of them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Scangg

ScarletKid2008

Heisman
Sep 8, 2006
8,086
10,647
113
I hope we seal the resume with the win at the Garden + two more road wins !! I’d pick PSU and either OSU or Wisc
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report 2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  4. 04 The Knight Report The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways