Don't laugh, but I thought Jack White did an incredible job in a supporting role. I voted for him.
I went Cam. When the game was competitive (for like 6 minutes) Cam was amazing during that stretch. Also, his free throws are a thing of beauty.
If anybody laughs, they don't know a squirt of piss about basketball. I voted RJ but Jack was damn good!Don't laugh, but I thought Jack White did an incredible job in a supporting role. I voted for him.
RJ. He’s been firmly established as the alpha dog of this pack.
dukehokie and I were talking on the phone this morning about RJ's face before the game. The kid goes into a I WILL WIN trance and it's all over his face. RJ is easily the most important piece of our puzzle, although we have some amazing pieces to go along. The friendship, bond, gel he and Zion have now is going to be an amazing thing to behold this season. We as Duke fans, are blessed beyond imagination with this group.
You mean this face... absolute focus!
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious