Poeta Illinois

Libertylover

All-Conference
Dec 17, 2020
1,090
1,829
113
Seems odd that you hope an Iowa kid is never an all-american.
I hope we didn’t lose out on as good of a recruit as I think we did. Doesn’t mean I’ll be actively cheering against him, except when wrestling Iowa of coarse. Also, do you think all the ISU fans have been hoping Block and Ayala do great every year and finish high on the podium?
 

Trakker

All-Conference
Jan 1, 2023
938
2,527
93
I hope we didn’t lose out on as good of a recruit as I think we did. Doesn’t mean I’ll be actively cheering against him, except when wrestling Iowa of coarse. Also, do you think all the ISU fans have been hoping Block and Ayala do great every year and finish high on the podium?
I dont care what isu fans think, but the isu,.uni fans that i know personally root for iowa kids when they are not wrestling against one of their own. Most of these iowa kids wrestling D1 have grown up going to the same clubs, traveling together to virginia duals, tulsa, reno, fargo, fg/gr national duals, nuway kids tournaments, etc, and the kids and families all know and support each other regardless of where they end up in college
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Five Things: Breaking down the Hawkeyes loss to Ohio State
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeye Report Podcast
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Kirk Ferentz talks loss to Ohio State
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Jeremy Hecklinski steps in at quarterback
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa defense talks struggle to stop Smith, Buckeyes