Poeta Illinois

Libertylover

All-Conference
Dec 17, 2020
1,090
1,829
113
Seems odd that you hope an Iowa kid is never an all-american.
I hope we didn’t lose out on as good of a recruit as I think we did. Doesn’t mean I’ll be actively cheering against him, except when wrestling Iowa of coarse. Also, do you think all the ISU fans have been hoping Block and Ayala do great every year and finish high on the podium?
 

Trakker

All-Conference
Jan 1, 2023
927
2,510
93
I hope we didn’t lose out on as good of a recruit as I think we did. Doesn’t mean I’ll be actively cheering against him, except when wrestling Iowa of coarse. Also, do you think all the ISU fans have been hoping Block and Ayala do great every year and finish high on the podium?
I dont care what isu fans think, but the isu,.uni fans that i know personally root for iowa kids when they are not wrestling against one of their own. Most of these iowa kids wrestling D1 have grown up going to the same clubs, traveling together to virginia duals, tulsa, reno, fargo, fg/gr national duals, nuway kids tournaments, etc, and the kids and families all know and support each other regardless of where they end up in college
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Caitlin Clark to serve as ESPN College GameDay celebrity guest picker ahead of Iowa vs. Ohio State
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football ESPN personalities thrilled to be at Iowa
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Basketball Recruiting Iowa Women's Basketball lands four-star center Khalia Hartwell
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting Iowa Hawkeyes Football Recruiting: Weekend Preview
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nation's No. 5 linebacker Brodie Metzger back in Iowa City, Hawkeyes among his early favorites