I know the offense will score. Make us an elite defensive unit. Make teams dread seeing us, this is the key to cutting down the nets.
Last edited:
Defense was solid (not elite) last year despite the lack of athleticism. I fully expect this team to be a meat grinder almost by default.I know the offense will score. Make us an elite defensive unit. Make teams dread seeing us, this is the key to cutting down the nets.
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU