I know the offense will score. Make us an elite defensive unit. Make teams dread seeing us, this is the key to cutting down the nets.
Last edited:
Defense was solid (not elite) last year despite the lack of athleticism. I fully expect this team to be a meat grinder almost by default.I know the offense will score. Make us an elite defensive unit. Make teams dread seeing us, this is the key to cutting down the nets.
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU