Too dangerous to play 2nd half of armed forces game in Okinawa. The floor cannot be maintained due to condensation, several players were slipping and falling in the 1st half.
I just saw that. Did they have a winner? I didn't hear them say anything about it or if it is just like they never played the game. They need to stop doing these games at unusual places. Didn't they cancel the game on the aircraft carrier last year as well? If they want to do something for the military, have it at a college that has a normal arena.
LMAO at seeing you, of all people, say that.I think Kyle peed his pants after seeing the Murray put back on jumbotron.
You mean the AF has better facilities?Or they could have held it at the gym on the Air Force Base on Okinawa that has good air conditioning.
I just saw that. Did they have a winner? I didn't hear them say anything about it or if it is just like they never played the game. They need to stop doing these games at unusual places. Didn't they cancel the game on the aircraft carrier last year as well? If they want to do something for the military, have it at a college that has a normal arena.
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'