I don't disagree.
If it were raining p*ssy you would get with a d*ckI hope so. Been waiting on him, Collins, Hopkins, Ware to show me something. Brooks may next year tho. Just goes to show you how great Oscar has been. He's unbelievable and NPOY carrying inside. Toppin has ways to go in order to just be second team all SEC next year. If it happens I'm glad but I understand he's limited and no pressure like that for me from him. Next year if you expect he'll get that then he's gonna get the Brooks heat.
I wish there was a thumbs down icon on here.I hope so. Been waiting on him, Collins, Hopkins, Ware to show me something. Brooks may next year tho. Just goes to show you how great Oscar has been. He's unbelievable and NPOY carrying inside. Toppin has ways to go in order to just be second team all SEC next year. If it happens I'm glad but I understand he's limited and no pressure like that for me from him. Next year if you expect he'll get that then he's gonna get the Brooks heat.
Or a that guys a dumb *** iconI wish there was a thumbs down icon on here.
Oh shut upI hope so. Been waiting on him, Collins, Hopkins, Ware to show me something. Brooks may next year tho. Just goes to show you how great Oscar has been. He's unbelievable and NPOY carrying inside. Toppin has ways to go in order to just be second team all SEC next year. If it happens I'm glad but I understand he's limited and no pressure like that for me from him. Next year if you expect he'll get that then he's gonna get the Brooks heat.
I don't disagree.
What else do Ware and Hopkins need to show you? Toppin is amazing and Ware is so solid off the bench. I really think you troll.I hope so. Been waiting on him, Collins, Hopkins, Ware to show me something. Brooks may next year tho. Just goes to show you how great Oscar has been. He's unbelievable and NPOY carrying inside. Toppin has ways to go in order to just be second team all SEC next year. If it happens I'm glad but I understand he's limited and no pressure like that for me from him. Next year if you expect he'll get that then he's gonna get the Brooks heat.
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’