Pick’m Week 15

WVex-pat in GA

All-Conference
Dec 17, 2007
15,042
1,054
113
Some start tomorrow but I can’t get the slate out just to get App State vs N Texas in I think the Myrtle Beach Bowl. Plus there are schools opting out of Bowl Games pretty fast
I'm in. Got the tally sheet set up already. Let's start with Friday games? I think there will be a couple games.
 

3xWVUenginEER

Freshman
Dec 7, 2005
6,818
65
0
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Basketball Brenen Lorient, Javan Buchanan complete West Virginia roster
  2. 02 WV Sports Football WVU true freshmen continue to see action
  3. 03 WV Sports Basketball WVU athletes granted fifth year of eligibility by federal court
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Top-20 prospect Paul Osaruyi breaks down his official to Kentucky, reveals schools he could visit next & where things stand
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez: the offense can play better, too