Some start tomorrow but I can’t get the slate out just to get App State vs N Texas in I think the Myrtle Beach Bowl. Plus there are schools opting out of Bowl Games pretty fastI'll participate in bowl pickem. I think bowls start sooner than Saturday though.
I'm in. Got the tally sheet set up already. Let's start with Friday games? I think there will be a couple games.Some start tomorrow but I can’t get the slate out just to get App State vs N Texas in I think the Myrtle Beach Bowl. Plus there are schools opting out of Bowl Games pretty fast
Alright allI'm in. Got the tally sheet set up already. Let's start with Friday games? I think there will be a couple games.
Good luck with both!Alright all
@MichiganHerd @WVex-pat in GA @FallingRun84 @WVUALLEN @torontoeers @Chris from WV
by Wednesday I will have “Bowl Pickm” out. Make it separate from regular season. Games start Friday or Saturday
I’m headed out now to try one last afternoon to kill the Midnight Rider
WV Sports Football Recruiting
WVU offers UCF tight end commit Tanner Ehmen
WV Sports Football
Zac Alley looks to simplify WVU defense heading into Iowa State
WV Sports Football Recruiting
2028 DL Jahyden White wants to learn more about West Virginia after offer
WV Sports Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Iowa State
WV Sports Football
How did former Mountaineers perform in Week 3 of the NFL Season