Sides are way tooexpensivedelicious
I loved Petty’s when I was in school (late 90’s) and am looking forward to trying them again. If you haven’t tried the pulled pork nachos from 1883 Smokehouse I highly recommend them.
My lunch almost every Sunday back in the late 90s was a call in order from Petty's...typically a bacon cheeseburger. Glad they are back. Wish Christy's would come back.
Glad they are back. I always enjoyed it and it has its place in Starkville. But it not close to as good as little dooey or 2 brothers. I love dooeys but I’m the more I eat 2 brothers the more I think it’s the best bbq in Starkville
My lunch almost every Sunday back in the late 90s was a call in order from Petty's...typically a bacon cheeseburger. Glad they are back. Wish Christy's would come back.
Is this a serious comment? Not sure where you’re from…but seems reasonable to me.Sides are way too expensive
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State