I loved David Taylor's response when asked about wrestling Kerk: " I just think about surviving. He's like wrestling a coke machine!"He lifted a 275 lb wrestler like it was nothing on that takedown!
I loved David Taylor's response when asked about wrestling Kerk: " I just think about surviving. He's like wrestling a coke machine!"He lifted a 275 lb wrestler like it was nothing on that takedown!
PSU wrestling. Adam is the best resource. He’ll give you the weeks details.Where do you call? Just curious. My son is a freshman student and was interested. Thanks.
Did something happen in the past decade that makes you believe this is true? This is the BWI board. We know what is best!Questioning Cael and Co in any manner at this point is just laughable. He doesn’t care who we want to see in the dual meets or in the lineup in general. He makes choices based on what’s best for the team and each individual wrestler. He routinely has the team peaking in March, when it counts. Complaining about anything at this point in the season, during the first dual meet, sounds like a spoiled child asking for a better toy.
Ever see anyone there with a video camera and a Michigan hat?It varies usually at 3. I always call first.
Thanks for the observation on wrestling up a weight class. That is no easy task and good for development. I stand by my observation of wrestling not to lose.Plus he was wrestling up a weight.
BWI
75% Off BWI for Penn State's White Out Week vs. USC
BWI Football
Penn State Tuesday primer: What answers will Matt Campbell and D'Anton Lynn have today?
BWI
Penn State's Chase Sowell Is the Offense's Lone Bright Spot. Here's How to Use Him More
BWI Football
Penn State postseason projections: Could Matt Campbell face his old team in a bowl game?
BWI Recruiting
Penn State-USC visitor list reaches 80 prospects ahead of pivitol recruiting weekend