I loved David Taylor's response when asked about wrestling Kerk: " I just think about surviving. He's like wrestling a coke machine!"He lifted a 275 lb wrestler like it was nothing on that takedown!
I loved David Taylor's response when asked about wrestling Kerk: " I just think about surviving. He's like wrestling a coke machine!"He lifted a 275 lb wrestler like it was nothing on that takedown!
PSU wrestling. Adam is the best resource. He’ll give you the weeks details.Where do you call? Just curious. My son is a freshman student and was interested. Thanks.
Did something happen in the past decade that makes you believe this is true? This is the BWI board. We know what is best!Questioning Cael and Co in any manner at this point is just laughable. He doesn’t care who we want to see in the dual meets or in the lineup in general. He makes choices based on what’s best for the team and each individual wrestler. He routinely has the team peaking in March, when it counts. Complaining about anything at this point in the season, during the first dual meet, sounds like a spoiled child asking for a better toy.
Ever see anyone there with a video camera and a Michigan hat?It varies usually at 3. I always call first.
Thanks for the observation on wrestling up a weight class. That is no easy task and good for development. I stand by my observation of wrestling not to lose.Plus he was wrestling up a weight.
BWI Football
The issues with Penn State's struggling run game are clear; fixing them is a much more challenging task
BWI Football
Penn State Head Coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: USC
BWI Football
Koby Howard injury update: What is the latest on the Penn State receiver before USC?
BWI Football
Live updates: Matt Campbell weekly press conference
BWI Football
Is D'Anton Lynn staying on the field to call the Penn State defense moving forward? Here's what he said Tuesday