felt like outside the 1st period boundary shot and the one he scored in the 3rd he just sat and waited / reacted? Maybe just frustration for me. SVN didn’t do much of anything either to be totally fair. Which was more disappointing.that's not accurate. He was actually the more active shooter throughout the match. He didn't try to do much on top other than ride, but that's all I can fault Murin on. SVN was too passive on his feet.
Yes, I've given up, unfortnately.audio stream is still a mess
He slows matches down.Murin didn’t try a thing for 6:30
Bart Big Mouth Scott. The thing people forget is the following week they got eliminated by the Steelers.
Did Flo take over LionVision?Yes, I've given up, unfortnately.
Agree. Neither one looked very good. Didn’t look for ANGLES. That’s exactly what you have to do against Iowa wrestlers.Very poor efforts by both Bartlett and SVN! Need more offense. Way to passive!
I’d generally agree, but when it comes to wrestling Iowa I don’t have that kind of self control.Bart Big Mouth Scott. The thing people forget is the following week they got eliminated by the Steelers.
“Better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt”. Abraham Lincoln.
Wondering the same thing. Is it Chop?So who is Parsons with? I see he another another guy taking a picture with JF.
Just got a good look at him and i think it is.Wondering the same thing. Is it Chop?
It's current #11. A. CarterJust got a good look at him and i think it is.
Meanwhile over on HR; 'This is the worst officiating this season'.
'The ref has been bought'. - Q for you Tom, how does that work anyway..?
That is who I think it is as well.It's current #11. A. Carter
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
BWI Recruiting
High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
BWI Football
Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
BWI Football
Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
BWI Football
Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?