Any idea where we stand with Rene?
Felders recent commit to OSU puts RU in a good position..
I believe you guys are in the drivers seat.
But I don't believe Felders commitment to OSU had anything to do with the way Rene views RU. OSU will take multiple DB's this class no matter what. Rene just needs to decide if he wants to be one of them. I see Rene ending up at RU and not OSU.
Shocking on how little response this post has on a 4* recruit with offers from some very good programs. I guess it's because he is not from NJ most of the people dont give a damn.
This kid has great size and matching offers.
Any chance OSU recruits him to play H-back?
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
The Knight Report
Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
The Knight Report
Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana