Any idea where we stand with Rene?
Felders recent commit to OSU puts RU in a good position..
I believe you guys are in the drivers seat.
But I don't believe Felders commitment to OSU had anything to do with the way Rene views RU. OSU will take multiple DB's this class no matter what. Rene just needs to decide if he wants to be one of them. I see Rene ending up at RU and not OSU.
Shocking on how little response this post has on a 4* recruit with offers from some very good programs. I guess it's because he is not from NJ most of the people dont give a damn.
This kid has great size and matching offers.
Any chance OSU recruits him to play H-back?
The Knight Report
Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
The Knight Report
Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod