Past District Track Results

DonlugoQ

Freshman
Oct 12, 2014
288
85
0
Does anyone know where I can find the results of past district track meets? Hoping to find the last 25 or so. I am not seeing them on NSAA.
 

TwinsRRUs_rivals79748

All-Conference
Oct 1, 2011
6,818
4,193
0
Not sure of the easiest way... But I always use www.athletic.net for finding results.

Unfortunately, that site doesn't go back far enough for your wants, but it will show you the results for the last 12-13 years or so.

Not sure of the easiest way to search, but I search for individual athletes and scroll to their meets to see everyone's results for that meet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DonlugoQ

Alum-Ni

Heisman
Aug 29, 2004
48,210
46,063
113
To go back that far your best bet is probably going to be to try to find old newspaper articles
 
  • Like
Reactions: DonlugoQ

TC53

Senior
May 29, 2001
504
402
0
That's a tough find. Even the newspapers are inconsistent in how they cover district track meets. If you are looking for individual performances you will actually have better chances than with team scores.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DonlugoQ
Huskerland Preps

Latest

  1. 01 Huskerland Preps Football Friday: Rising Med Valley to Challenge Arthur County
  2. 02 Huskerland Preps Football Friday: Aurora at Scottsbluff in Class B Clash of Unbeatens
  3. 03 Huskerland Preps Meet the Coach: Tony Kobza, Raymond Central (2024)
  4. 04 Huskerland Preps Two of a Kind: Geilenkirchen, Wieseler, Archangels Catholic
  5. 05 Huskerland Preps Huskerland Bob's Crystal Ball: Week 7