Past District Track Results

DonlugoQ

Freshman
Oct 12, 2014
288
85
0
Does anyone know where I can find the results of past district track meets? Hoping to find the last 25 or so. I am not seeing them on NSAA.
 

TwinsRRUs_rivals79748

All-Conference
Oct 1, 2011
6,818
4,193
0
Not sure of the easiest way... But I always use www.athletic.net for finding results.

Unfortunately, that site doesn't go back far enough for your wants, but it will show you the results for the last 12-13 years or so.

Not sure of the easiest way to search, but I search for individual athletes and scroll to their meets to see everyone's results for that meet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DonlugoQ

Alum-Ni

Heisman
Aug 29, 2004
48,140
46,024
113
To go back that far your best bet is probably going to be to try to find old newspaper articles
 
  • Like
Reactions: DonlugoQ

TC53

Senior
May 29, 2001
504
402
0
That's a tough find. Even the newspapers are inconsistent in how they cover district track meets. If you are looking for individual performances you will actually have better chances than with team scores.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DonlugoQ
Huskerland Preps

Latest

  1. 01 Huskerland Preps Huskerland Week 6 Top Tens: 8-Man, Six-Man
  2. 02 Huskerland Preps Huskerland Week 6 Top Tens: 11-Man
  3. 03 Huskerland Preps Huskerland Bob's Saturday Morning Quarterback
  4. 04 Huskerland Preps Making the Most of His Opportunities: Jake Brock, Creighton Prep
  5. 05 Huskerland Preps Bergan at Bishop Neumann Another Great Pairing of Unbeatens