Paco and Albinogator

JakeKx

All-Conference
Oct 5, 2023
1,160
2,240
112
The amount of hell that will be given here in 9 minutes is going to be extraordinary.
Somebody let me know what poverty *** site those Florida fans use so I can visit. I’ve never had a reason to go.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,024
71,549
113
This board tries to flex over the weirdest things lol.
I mean, I get it. Had we lost on a last second shot or something...hell yeah....fire away. We never even came close to beating them once.
 
Feb 23, 2017
167
325
63
sly GIF
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
  2. 02 KSR Basketball UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
  5. 05 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina