Paco and Albinogator

JakeKx

All-Conference
Oct 5, 2023
1,155
2,232
112
The amount of hell that will be given here in 9 minutes is going to be extraordinary.
Somebody let me know what poverty *** site those Florida fans use so I can visit. I’ve never had a reason to go.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,024
71,546
113
This board tries to flex over the weirdest things lol.
I mean, I get it. Had we lost on a last second shot or something...hell yeah....fire away. We never even came close to beating them once.
 
Feb 23, 2017
167
325
63
sly GIF
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Monday Huddle: Another swing game in the Kentucky-South Carolina has arrived
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 9/28: A jam-packed Monday show
  3. 03 KSR KSR Today: South Carolina Week for the Top 25 Wildcats, UK Basketball Media Day, and more
  4. 04 KSR Football Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama