Pacheco Chiefs update

Eagleton95.99

All-American
Jul 25, 2001
7,562
6,490
113
I think the author used the term dark horse incorrectly. It's looking like he has the inside track to making the roster and is a dark horse to be a significant contributor.
 
  • Like
Reactions: beaced_rivals

RU76COOK

Junior
Dec 30, 2007
514
257
63
Gotta admit that's the first time I've ever seen someone misuse dawn like that... especially a "journalist". Sheesh!
Probably a hunt and peck typist using speech to text! Just yesterday I texted someone I was "going to eat some friends for lunch".
 

GoodOl'Rutgers

Heisman
Sep 11, 2006
123,974
19,586
0
It means he will retire that number after a hof career
"Pacheco, who will dawn number 10,"

Ahh.. dictated (I hope)... DON number 10... not DAWN

There are many cases where people hear (wrongly) a word used over and over and then they try to use it and have to write it down and discover they did not hear it correctly. Hopefully this writer learned a lesson there.
 

rob kight

All-American
Oct 22, 2020
4,991
6,364
113
I believe he will have success and show what he could have done at RU with an above average line.
 

RUBlackout7

All-Conference
Apr 10, 2021
1,535
2,097
0
If Pacheco can stay dialed in, really looks like he has a very good shot of making the team.
 

Ru-baby

All-Conference
Aug 11, 2001
6,813
3,297
66
There are many cases where people hear (wrongly) a word used over and over////////////////

Always puts someone in perspective when they say for "ALL INTENSIVE purposes"
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Hope or fool's gold? Curt Cignetti explains how Rutgers can replicate national champs
  4. 04 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod