Arrowhead Addicts
"Scarlett Knights’"Arrowhead Addicts
Isiah Pacheco is dark horse to make the Chiefs active roster
Scarlett, Dawn,"Pacheco, who will dawn number 10"
![]()
Gotta admit that's the first time I've ever seen someone misuse dawn like that... especially a "journalist". Sheesh!"Pacheco, who will dawn number 10"
![]()
Probably a hunt and peck typist using speech to text! Just yesterday I texted someone I was "going to eat some friends for lunch".Gotta admit that's the first time I've ever seen someone misuse dawn like that... especially a "journalist". Sheesh!
How did they taste?Probably a hunt and peck typist using speech to text! Just yesterday I texted someone I was "going to eat some friends for lunch".
It means he will retire that number after a hof career"Pacheco, who will dawn number 10"
![]()
"Pacheco, who will dawn number 10,"It means he will retire that number after a hof career
Scarlett, Dawn,
Probably a hunt and peck typist using speech to text! Just yesterday I texted someone I was "going to eat some friends for lunch".
That will eliminate half the posters here including me.We really need a competency test to use the internet.
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football Quarterbacks versus Indiana