Oweh is back

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,702
62,609
113
Animated GIF
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,973
102,235
113
I will admit that I was wrong. I'm sorry. However I also said "However I am hearing that he is starting to have some doubts." And I said this an hour or two before he decided to comeback.
You were absolutely positive last night. You even demanded that I apologize to you.

You were gloating over Oweh being gone. In a world where you could have reasonably chosen either option, you chose to gloat about how you knew Oweh was gone.

You just don't come back from that in 24 hours. You need to be put into the timeout corner of shame.
 

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,897
13,496
113
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Volleyball No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
  2. 02 KSR Football Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games
  4. 04 KSR Football What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Football The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today