Oweh is back

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,701
62,606
113
Animated GIF
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,973
102,234
113
I will admit that I was wrong. I'm sorry. However I also said "However I am hearing that he is starting to have some doubts." And I said this an hour or two before he decided to comeback.
You were absolutely positive last night. You even demanded that I apologize to you.

You were gloating over Oweh being gone. In a world where you could have reasonably chosen either option, you chose to gloat about how you knew Oweh was gone.

You just don't come back from that in 24 hours. You need to be put into the timeout corner of shame.
 

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,897
13,495
113
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
  2. 02 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
  4. 04 KSR Football The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
  5. 05 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.