Be lucky to make the NIT. I can't believe Huggins hasn't been able to recruit any guards worth a damn on this team.
Is it too early to put JC and Dax in the Hall of Fame? This is the same team they took to the NCAA tourney and Sweet 16. Dang!
It's all upperclassman leadership. Sags just isn't mature enough to keep himself in check, let alone the others. I'm not sure how much Esa cares. He's not a vocal guy. Beetle is a good person, not a leader. Lamont West is a good kid, but the kids don't follow him. I'm not sure which of these players have natural leadership ability.
I see Pride hasn't come back since he's been owned by his final 4 prediction.
DickAre you such a small cheeked *** that it makes a difference to you? What a loser.
Are you such a small cheeked *** that it makes a difference to you? What a loser.
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez Radio Show Summary: 9-28
WV Sports Football
WVU football releases updated depth chart for Iowa State
WV Sports Basketball
Ross Hodge wants to play chess, not checkers in roster building
WV Sports
Game details for West Virginia hosting Arizona announced
WV Sports Basketball Recruiting
2029 point guard Amoi Dut talks West Virginia offer