Be lucky to make the NIT. I can't believe Huggins hasn't been able to recruit any guards worth a damn on this team.
Is it too early to put JC and Dax in the Hall of Fame? This is the same team they took to the NCAA tourney and Sweet 16. Dang!
It's all upperclassman leadership. Sags just isn't mature enough to keep himself in check, let alone the others. I'm not sure how much Esa cares. He's not a vocal guy. Beetle is a good person, not a leader. Lamont West is a good kid, but the kids don't follow him. I'm not sure which of these players have natural leadership ability.
I see Pride hasn't come back since he's been owned by his final 4 prediction.
DickAre you such a small cheeked *** that it makes a difference to you? What a loser.
Are you such a small cheeked *** that it makes a difference to you? What a loser.
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: 9-29
WV Sports
WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, WVU coaches and players preview Iowa State
WV Sports Football Recruiting
2028 OL Roman Maurizio enjoys stop at West Virginia
WV Sports
Ben Cutter looks for WVU defense to respond against Iowa State
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez provides update on JaCorey Thomas and NaQuari Rogers