Do you think the same for Kelly at UCLA then?Good coaches don't take over a good but struggling program and immediately lose every game in year one. I doubt he'll work out.
Do you think the same for Kelly at UCLA then?
Most overpaid coach jim Harbaugh.
Cousins live in Lincoln. They tell me their sports stations talk Nebraska football 24-7 as really no other pro teams.I lived in Omaha during the day… When they were pretty much unbeatable and their fans were insufferable… I bet it’s a different scene right now
Cousins live in Lincoln. They tell me their sports stations talk Nebraska football 24-7 as really no other pro teams.
Don't bet the farm - we're still insufferable.I lived in Omaha during the day… When they were pretty much unbeatable and their fans were insufferable… I bet it’s a different scene right now
Don't bet the farm - we're still insufferable.
How's this for a stat. WSU beat Utah 28-24 yesterday, 2nd time in 5 years they won a game with 0 rushing yards. All other FBS teams have 1 win like that.
I was just pointing that out as fun fact but okay lol. I would like a more wide open spread offense as I've said here many times but I still think you need at least a semi competent ground game.No that must be a mistake. Impossible to win by focusing on passing the ball.
This must be a mistake too:
Time of Possession
WSU 30:47
Utah 29:13
Alot of people on here have repeatedly said the only way to win games is slow offense, run the ball, northeast 3 yards and a cloud of dust, meathead football.
You can't possibly win the all important TOP unless you run the ball every play and run out the clock.
The boxscore is clearly wrong.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano's Indiana Postgame Press Conference
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football crushed by defending NCAA champ No. 6 Indiana
The Knight Report
How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games