I'm getting a DigiQ for my Green Egg. It's a digital temperature controller for smoking that will handle the airflow. Anyone else got one of these things? I've been doing a lot of slow and low lately and I'm tired of getting up at 4am to start cooking....
I'm getting a DigiQ for my Green Egg. It's a digital temperature controller for smoking that will handle the airflow. Anyone else got one of these things? I've been doing a lot of slow and low lately and I'm tired of getting up at 4am to start cooking....
Which WWII enemy are you going with?
Or you could get in the lottery for this guy: http://kramerknives.com/
You've got to get into a lottery to get a custom knife. He does hold auctions occasionally if you're ready to put down $30k. Even Anthony Bourdain didn't get one until last year. It's made from a meteorite.
/These are not the Kramer by Zwilling licensed design ones obviously, though I've heard those are really good knives.
Hunt of a lifetime. I'll never top it and don't care that I won't. I just wish I had it on film.
i asked for a franchi instinct, but I'm not keeping my hopes up. Friend of mine owns a gun/archery/hunting/fishing store and I told my wife to ask him.
Meh. To each his own, I guess. The Milwaukee Tool model has been superior for me.
Wustohf Classic 8" is hard to beat. $99 on Amazon right now if you want to drop some hints. Victorinox 8" Fibrox Pro always gets high marks from Cook's Illustrated and Serious Eats for the budget category (for any category really). It's only $28 bucks on Amazon right now.
I hate to be the buzzkill but I heard they were doing away with the golf carts on campus next year.
bringing "my kids" a custom built golf cart to cruise the 'hood with a Bluetooth sound system, bench seat on the back, traffic package (blinker, lights, horn), and 14" wheels.
I understand the sentiment, but when cooking for 18 hours on a Boston Butt I'm fine with some help to keep from making millimeter adjustments to the vents instead of sleeping.I've seen them in operation at the BGE store. Seems like it takes all the fun out of cooking, though.
I've asked Santa for the classic nes system
Wustohf Classic 8" is hard to beat. $99 on Amazon right now if you want to drop some hints. Victorinox 8" Fibrox Pro always gets high marks from Cook's Illustrated and Serious Eats for the budget category (for any category really). It's only $28 bucks on Amazon right now.
Wustohf Classic 8" is hard to beat. $99 on Amazon right now if you want to drop some hints. Victorinox 8" Fibrox Pro always gets high marks from Cook's Illustrated and Serious Eats for the budget category (for any category really). It's only $28 bucks on Amazon right now.
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
Maroon and White Football
"We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
Maroon and White
Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama