My uncle is bringing me a wild hog shoulder. I'm obviously going to smoke it tonight and/or tomorrow. I assume it's leaner than your standard butt. Anyone have a technique they want to share?
Dale's for 24 hrs, cook it thoroughly, plate with A1.
My uncle is bringing me a wild hog shoulder. I'm obviously going to smoke it tonight and/or tomorrow. I assume it's leaner than your standard butt. Anyone have a technique they want to share?
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list