My uncle is bringing me a wild hog shoulder. I'm obviously going to smoke it tonight and/or tomorrow. I assume it's leaner than your standard butt. Anyone have a technique they want to share?
Dale's for 24 hrs, cook it thoroughly, plate with A1.
My uncle is bringing me a wild hog shoulder. I'm obviously going to smoke it tonight and/or tomorrow. I assume it's leaner than your standard butt. Anyone have a technique they want to share?
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State