So historically speaking, a deli corned beef sandwich has never been something that I’d seek out. However, I made a trip to the Oaklawn racetrack not too long ago, and a buddy said that I had to try the Reuben. I did, and I don’t know if it was the actual sandwich or the fact that I was 5-6 beers in already, but it was fantastic. Unlike any corned beef I’d ever had
Anyway, I’m basically just following the rec tec recipe on a 3 lb cut, and it seems pretty basic with a Greek rub, beef broth, carrots, onion, etc, but I was curious if any of y’all had ever done this before.
If not, what do y’all have planned? It’ll be this and Uncle Earnest for me tonight
Anyway, I’m basically just following the rec tec recipe on a 3 lb cut, and it seems pretty basic with a Greek rub, beef broth, carrots, onion, etc, but I was curious if any of y’all had ever done this before.
If not, what do y’all have planned? It’ll be this and Uncle Earnest for me tonight