OT: Username

Sep 9, 2015
2,168
684
113
So I’ve probably aged out of my username for a while now. I’m going to go through a process with yahoo and hopefully get it changed. I’m open to any suggestions or good ideas for new ones!
 

TheC

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
19,371
1,438
62
TheposterformerlyknownasthatkidfromHolland
 

CappyNU

Senior
Mar 2, 2004
5,349
664
113
 

GatoLouco

Junior
Nov 13, 2019
5,717
221
63
ReppingTheD

I have a friend, from Holland, MI, who, late in college, worked as a bartender. Every time there was a situation at the bar he'd say "I'll handle it, I'm from Detroit". He'd be asked "Aren't you from Holland?". To which he would reply "OK, I am not actually from Detroit, but that has never stopped me from repping the D".
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's demolition of Penn State
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Recruit Roundup: Thornton and Frey each snag a pick-six, Norman rushes for four TDs
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Snap Counts Analysis
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Takeaways: Northwestern couldn't dream of a better win over Penn State