So I’ve probably aged out of my username for a while now. I’m going to go through a process with yahoo and hopefully get it changed. I’m open to any suggestions or good ideas for new ones!
ThatkidfromtheNetherlandsSo I’ve probably aged out of my username for a while now. I’m going to go through a process with yahoo and hopefully get it changed. I’m open to any suggestions or good ideas for new ones!
I was leaning towards that adult from HollandHow about ThatgrownupfromHolland?
That makes most of the suggestions even better.I do have to say I am from Holland MI not Europe.
I think Holland’s Tailor is 2 1/2 times better than any other suggestion.Hollandaise Sauce
Windmiller
Wooden Shoes
Holland's Tailor
I need this one explained to meI think Holland’s Tailor is 2 1/2 times better than any other suggestion.
Windmill WildcatSo I’ve probably aged out of my username for a while now. I’m going to go through a process with yahoo and hopefully get it changed. I’m open to any suggestions or good ideas for new ones!
Thank you my friend. I felt pretty good when I thought of it.I think Holland’s Tailor is 2 1/2 times better than any other suggestion.
@hollandcatI was leaning towards that adult from Holland
Agree!Thank you my friend. I felt pretty good when I thought of it.
Catsterdam.So I’ve probably aged out of my username for a while now. I’m going to go through a process with yahoo and hopefully get it changed. I’m open to any suggestions or good ideas for new ones!
In that case "Tulipman"I love the suggestions so far, I do have to say I am from Holland MI not Europe.
Cappy has spoken. Obey or get capped.HollandOatesCat
He'd never get that throughHow about ThatgrownupfromHolland?
You’ll always be a kid to us.I couldn’t get the name changed. Oh well
College Football Playoff
College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Snap Counts Analysis
Wildcat Report
Takeaways: Northwestern couldn't dream of a better win over Penn State
On3 Football
Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
Wildcat Report
Northwestern opens Ryan Field by running over Penn State, 34-13