Thats Karen RodgersGuy is turning into a drama queen.
He was 2nd or 3rd in MVP voting. He's still got itHe didn’t look amazing last year. But he wants to go out winning a SB. The question is will he get hurt in the process?
I’m not saying he doesn’t. I don’t care fo him, but I also don’t want to see him get hurt.He was 2nd or 3rd in MVP voting. He's still got it
Me too lolHell yeah! Go Bucs!!
i was just thinking about that lmao.Imagine being the guy who just paid $500k for his "last" TD pass? Lmao.
Yeah he wants to be carted off the field like some ultimate warrior type ****. I respect what he's done but go enjoy life before you have 5 Dr visits a week. Piss poor timing of his announcement, he couldn't let these kids have Sunday evening he had to bust through the door like look at me.at this point, I'd value my health, he has nothing left to prove. I doubt another QB will accomplish what he has in his lifetime.
I know he announced his retirement during a big UK win and it dominated the news which I was pissed aboutYeah he wants to be carted off the field like some ultimate warrior type ****. I respect what he's done but go enjoy life before you have 5 Dr visits a week. Piss poor timing of his announcement, he couldn't let these kids have Sunday evening he had to bust through the door like look at me.
KSR Football
Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets