OT - Tom Brady coming back

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,333
72,103
113
He didn’t look amazing last year. But he wants to go out winning a SB. The question is will he get hurt in the process?
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,333
72,103
113
He was 2nd or 3rd in MVP voting. He's still got it
I’m not saying he doesn’t. I don’t care fo him, but I also don’t want to see him get hurt.

Dude is going on 46. I know he’s in amazing shape but, so was like my uncle. He was out running for a marathon and *snap* broke his ankle. Never healed quite right either. Bones are one of those weird things.
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,737
62,676
113
Ballsy.. Bucs losing a lot more of their starters this year than last. Road isn't gonna be any easier.
 

BGCATFAN2012

All-American
Aug 19, 2020
3,788
5,324
113
at this point, I'd value my health, he has nothing left to prove. I doubt another QB will accomplish what he has in his lifetime.
Yeah he wants to be carted off the field like some ultimate warrior type ****. I respect what he's done but go enjoy life before you have 5 Dr visits a week. Piss poor timing of his announcement, he couldn't let these kids have Sunday evening he had to bust through the door like look at me.
 

TankedCat

Heisman
Nov 8, 2006
22,792
21,500
0
Yeah he wants to be carted off the field like some ultimate warrior type ****. I respect what he's done but go enjoy life before you have 5 Dr visits a week. Piss poor timing of his announcement, he couldn't let these kids have Sunday evening he had to bust through the door like look at me.
I know he announced his retirement during a big UK win and it dominated the news which I was pissed about

I can't remember which one, I think UT maybe?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
  2. 02 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
  5. 05 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU