I'd like to get an answer from you on why cable news channels cover Marjorie Taylor Greene's every tweet, or that Ted Cruz tried to take a vacation, but will devote only a passing mention of the Cuomo crisis. I saw a media matters stat that showed in a 24 hour period a couple of weeks ago MSNBC devoted almost 8 hours of coverage to Cruz's vacation but made zero mention of the Cuomo sexual harassment claims. CNN offered roughly the same amount to the Cruz story and less than 10 minutes total (over a 24 hour period) to the Cuomo story. Other news organizations, such as ABC and CBS, had similar disparities. And don't even get me started about the New York Times.
If your answer is anything other than "these news organizations are made up of left-wing demagogues with no interest in fair and equal news reporting," then you are exactly the left leaning hack everyone thinks you are.
I have no idea why they didnt cover certain stories as much as you want them to. I dont work there and I dont have a finger on the pulse of their decision making. I dont watch cable news(or OTA news) so I didnt know until just now that their coverage of Cuomo has been minimal.
I also have no idea why you ignore conservative cable news channels when complaining. Have OANN and Fox News covered the Cuomo crisis? Have OANN and Fox News not covered Greene's craziness as much as CNN and MSNBC has?
By golly, I think you just discovered that cable news channels dont report news evenly! Call the press!...oh wait, they cant be trusted.
I think that all cable news channels focus on what they think will get them the best ratings and that leads to imbalanced reporting.
Question- is this going to play out like your **** wrong claim about covid trackers no longer on websites? You know, where you claim it isnt happening but there are a good dozen stories and covid trackers on websites? If I google 'Cuomo, CNN' then will I come upon a bunch of CNN stories about this current scandal? I know, I know, it isnt TV and that is the only coverage that counts right now since it fits a narrow narrative.
I havent googled that and have no idea if 'Cuomo, CNN' will come up with anything since I havent looked to read more about it.