OT: The TP Shortage

Tango Two

Heisman
Aug 21, 2001
59,734
38,040
78
 

BigWill

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
54,582
33,327
113
I just wish they would make the seats in the men's room with some type of gritty surface, so that your feet don't slip off the seat as you squat down.....
 

RUsince52

All-Conference
Apr 3, 2016
6,821
2,046
0
The country club that we belong to are selling a "Bonus Household Package" which includes:

4 Rolls TP, 1/2 Gallon Milk, 1 Dozen
Eggs, 1 Case 24-Pack Water Bottles,
1 Bottle Hand Soap, 6 Pieces Fresh Fruit

We haven't bought it, but I hear it is a popular item.
Nice gesture on their part to offer the items. Are you waiting until they include a Taylor Ham ?
 

newwavedave1

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2006
3,982
3,522
0
It's one of the effects of Moronovirus. I don't get the bottled water hoarding either, as there has been no reporting of contaminated water supplies. Moronovirus strikes again. I can just picture "The End of Times" crowd sitting on their huge pile of supplies with their AR-15s locked and loaded.
 
  • Like
Reactions: T2Kplus10
Dec 4, 2010
5,866
5,256
0
We are truly a doomed species. The hottest item is toilet paper and the hottest show is Tiger King.

Who has seen the movie Idiocracy? It's coming true. If you haven't, I highly recommend. It's great for a few laughs, but at the same time make you wonder.
 

Knight Shift

Heisman
May 19, 2011
91,221
89,408
113
We are truly a doomed species. The hottest item is toilet paper and the hottest show is Tiger King.

Who has seen the movie Idiocracy? It's coming true. If you haven't, I highly recommend. It's great for a few laughs, but at the same time make you wonder.
Huge Mike Judge fan, but could not get through that movie.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 5
  5. 05 The Knight Report 2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV