A former 11 year CEO stepped in as interim. Not the founder.Maybe the founder comes back to serve as interim CEO? I believe the stock dumped a few years ago for the executive move as well.
Stock up near 6% today.
A former 11 year CEO stepped in as interim. Not the founder.Maybe the founder comes back to serve as interim CEO? I believe the stock dumped a few years ago for the executive move as well.
I’m sure he’s making a fortune at Meta. At the same time, it’s a peculiar career move, especially if MDB is expected to be a major player in the future DBaaS world. Who knows. I think we are going to see a ton of disruption in the space. My bet is Mag7 hammers the space eventually with new entrants like NVDA eventually expanding “sandboxes” to compete with the likes of SNOW, MDB, etc.It is an interesting point.
But he did go to a multi trillion dollar market cap company.
And I assume Meta paid him well to do so.
Unless there is a product or competitor issue, MDB prob bounces back to prior levels once new leadership starts making rounds. I’m resisting my temptation to take 3-pointers when there are better shots to take like MSFT.A former 11 year CEO stepped in as interim. Not the founder.
Stock up near 6% today.
The Mag7 are going to do enterprise IT service management and unstructured database management? That may sound really good on paper, but from the boots on the ground that's ridiculous.I’m sure he’s making a fortune at Meta. At the same time, it’s a peculiar career move, especially if MDB is expected to be a major player in the future DBaaS world. Who knows. I think we are going to see a ton of disruption in the space. My bet is Mag7 hammers the space eventually with new entrants like NVDA eventually expanding “sandboxes” to compete with the likes of SNOW, MDB, etc.
For ex., MSFT offers Microsoft Fabric, Azure Synapse, and Azure Data Lake. Seems like a lot of these products start creeping into the world of data players like SNOW. However, I’m not suggesting data management companies are going anywhere.The Mag7 are going to do enterprise IT service management and unstructured database management? That may sound really good on paper, but from the boots on the ground that's ridiculous.
Very nice. I had been watching it since you mentioned it. Had money sitting there too. Didn't jump in.It’s gonna be a rollercoaster next few months. I’m mainly focused on large cap tech. Hit a home run with ACN this morning - between clueless companies trying to implement an AI strategy to gov’t regs coming, consultants will ring the register. Been looking at consulting firm HURN too.
IOT has one of the more interesting business models. Combines AI with physical assets. Signed a huge deal with Asplundh. Could be good long term play.
MKC looking like a good defensive stock to balance portfolio. Need to read earnings report today. Beaten down stock.
Who knows where ACN ultimately goes from here since it’s largely going to be viewed as an AI play, but corporate America loves consultants because most companies lack tech expertise and want someone to blame when **** goes wrong.Very nice. I had been watching it since you mentioned it. Had money sitting there too. Didn't jump in.
I do own IOT. Been flat since I bought it. Looks like it wants to go.
MKC chart is horrendous. P/E of 7x.
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4