OT: Shoresy

Dawgg

Heisman
Sep 9, 2012
10,535
10,793
113
Watched the first season on Hulu. Pretty funny and you don’t have to have watched Letterkenny to get into it.

This scene at the end of episode one hit me with the way baseball season went.

View attachment 24591
 

RupertRuxin

Redshirt
May 9, 2021
14
0
0
I thought it was great, too.
I'm glad Letterkenny launched a spin-off, but I was hoping for a show about The Dycks. A series with Noah and Anita would be hilarious, once. 17 can they run!
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list