OT: Shoresy

Dawgg

Heisman
Sep 9, 2012
10,535
10,793
113
Watched the first season on Hulu. Pretty funny and you don’t have to have watched Letterkenny to get into it.

This scene at the end of episode one hit me with the way baseball season went.

View attachment 24591
 

RupertRuxin

Redshirt
May 9, 2021
14
0
0
I thought it was great, too.
I'm glad Letterkenny launched a spin-off, but I was hoping for a show about The Dycks. A series with Noah and Anita would be hilarious, once. 17 can they run!
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?