While reading the stories, I'm noticing that a 3 year old and a 6 year old were among the wounded. My question is what kind of parent takes their kids of that age to a midnight showing of a movie? They should have already been in bed.
tenureplan said:While reading the stories, I'm noticing that a 3 year old and a 6 year old were among the wounded. My question is what kind of parent takes their kids of that age to a midnight showing of a movie? They should have already been in bed.
I think you are what is called a "sane, rational parent". I wouldn't even take my 3 and 6 year olds to see the Avengers, and it's not near as dark as I'm sure Batman is.<div>Seinfeld said:but my 3 and 6 year old kids wouldn't be seeing that movie to begin with
tenureplan said:While reading the stories, I'm noticing that a 3 year old and a 6 year old were among the wounded. My question is what kind of parent takes their kids of that age to a midnight showing of a movie? They should have already been in bed.
Leave it to the Sixpack morality police to miss the forest for the trees.tenureplan said:While reading the stories, I'm noticing that a 3 year old and a 6 year old were among the wounded. My question is what kind of parent takes their kids of that age to a midnight showing of a movie? They should have already been in bed.
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation