Have a picture someone texted me that will make for a great thread on here. I don't have a url like the site asks for. And I'm not sure what other means are available for posting a picture on here. TIA
If you have the picture on your computer than get a photobucket account and upload the picture to it. Then you will have the url of the picture on photobucket that you can use to post it.Have a picture someone texted me that will make for a great thread on here. I don't have a url like the site asks for. And I'm not sure what other means are available for posting a picture on here. TIA
KSR Football
WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!
KSR Football
Kentucky heads to Oklahoma as a slight underdog
KSR
KSR Today: Rank Kentucky football, you cowards
KSR Football
Kentucky has the fourth-best resume in college football, now projected to win eight
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff